From:
Shelly Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 12:25:25 -0500
C.B. and Max,

About this food -- Yuck!  We got some, because it seemed to have the right
percentages of everything.  We gave some to our boys and they seemed to like
it.  My only problem with it was that is not crunchy, so I fear for their
dental health.  Anyway, a couple of days later, we noticed that our (and
their) room was really stinking bad.  I couldn't figure out why.  Both our
boys are fixed and descented, and they generally smell ok.  All I thought
was that maybe the carpet had reached its limit and needed to be cleaned.
Then, when my husband went to feed the boys more Kaytee, he realized that IT
was what stunk up our whole room so bad.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I can't handle the stink (probably from the
fish meal).  We are pitching the stuff.  Also, as I said, it's soft, so it's
probably not good for their teeth.  As for the nutritional value, well I'm
not an expert.  I'm sure some one else can help you there.

Hope this helps.

Shelly, Calvin and Hobbes.

Hobbes ("Why do you always say 'Calvin and Hobbes' instead of 'Hobbes
and Calvin'?  I came to live with you before that little punk.  It's
not fair.")
Calvin ("Have you seen the ice cubes I hid?  I can't find them.")