From:
Momo from Japan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:27:22 +0000
Hi!
This is my first mail to FML, and I'm very happy to be with many ferret
lovers.

Today I want to ask .....well, does anyone knows how to take $B!!  (Jcute
photographs of lovely ferret?  Mine, 6 mounths old albino, never stop
walking or sniffing around, and only phtographs I could take was all
SLLEPING!  Now I'm creating my ferret homepage and newspaper, but I have no
picture to put on :-( If anybody has good idea, please send me an E-mail
with your fussies' photo.  I'm really in trouble.  Getting bigger and older
day bay day, no records left.

Thanks for reading and understanding my broken English.  Looking forward to
here from you.

Sincerely

Momo from Japan