Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:08:06 -0400
Message To Vicki L. Henderson

Re:
>Subject: Message to Kwinkle Kwinkle, All your scientific findings would
>sound more convincing and believable if you were to use your name and not
>your computer nickname.  By going by an alias, it makes it hard to believe
>in whether your findings hold any truth or not.  There are alot of people
>out there trying to make a buck from innocent believers, and there are
>desperate people just hoping that this is the "cure" that they are looking
>for.

Dear Vicki L. Henderson:

I am shocked and appalled by your " Message" to me.  Who in this world
evaluates scientific findings by looking at someone's name?  That is the
dumbest thing that I have ever heard!  If you know anything about computers
and the Internet, you would know that even if I used my seemingly "real
name", anyone who is semi-competent in computers can not only give a fake
name, but can give a totally fake ID, fake e-mail, fake address, fake phone
number, fake passport!

Scientific findings should " sound more convincing" as you put it, not by
my "name" but by the scrutiny of pure Scientific/Medical evaluation.  If
you read my last letter carefully, you should have seen the following
statements:

"I will be glad to speak to ANY and ALL the veterinarian out there that
need more technical information regarding my findings and theories.  I
prefer to speak on the phone rather then write cause I'm busy and I'm not
much into corresponding.  Just e-mail me and I'll be glad to give my
number.  Just reveal all of our conversation(s) to the FML please so that
everyone can know what's going on."

"I will accept ANY and ALL challenges from any veterinarian or scientist
that wants me to replicate my findings at their expense (all they have to
do is verify any ferret they use as having Adrenal Disease and help with
the cost of the raw materials which is low for one or two ferrets but high
for a lot of ferrets :[ ) "

"Any ferret owner that resides in New York and needs help I will be glad to
talk and help them regarding ferret illnesses since your not far away."

That does NOT seem to indicate a man that has something to hide does it?

I also made these concessions:

"Donate 10% off the top to ferret shelters (more later) I will be glad to
put that in writing to the shelter(s) that are in need and also give full
financial disclosure every year (any lawyer ferret owners out there?  :] )"

" Register with the Better Business Bureau and any thing else I have to do
to assure fellow ferret owners that I am legitimate (any advice will be
appreciated).  "

That does NOT seem to indicate a man that has something to hide does it?

Not even Mr. Gary Holowicki and his Timmy Formula (Who is a nice guy and a
regular in the FML) has made the concessions that I made.  That does NOT
mean that he is wrong, just that he has his way and I have mine.

Vicki, the way you wrote your " Message to Kwinkle" without even a "hello"
nor a "goodbye" gives me the impression that you wrote that with a
malicious intent.

If you lived in New York I can give you sample(s), show you my babies, and
talk to your vet in person.

That does NOT seem to indicate a man that has something to hide does it?

I use the name "Kwinkle" because that is the name of my first ferret, whom
is still alive, with the worse adrenal disease out of all my girls that I
have reversed.  (Her vulva is already shrunken down 90% and still going,
and that's because she has had the illness for over 2 years.  It seems to
work faster on ferrets with new manifestations).  It never occurred to me
to use my "real name"since, as I said, you still wont know if THAT'S real!

But in order to comfort you, Vicki, I will give you my REAL NAME.
Hopefully your next "Message to Kwinkle" won't say:

"Kwinkle, All your scientific findings would sound more Convincing and
Believable if you were to use your Social Security number and Date Of Birth
in your scientific papers"

Thanks
Mr. Luis Batiz (Kwinkle)
Staten Island
New York
10303
];o]

P.S.  The name Kwinkle Could be my real name you know.