From:
Huntwhip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 11:21:00 -0500
I watched this video with what has become my total cynicism of today's
elected and appointed officials. I am sure this has been discussed many
times but why, with the information that they have had over the last
3-4 years are they still clinging to the environmental argument? Is
there actually a concern there, or is it too much trouble to change the
law? I guess we, the rest of the 48 states, have no natural wildlife
left, since the armies of feral ferrets have overwhelmed us. Someone
needs to point out that California's urban coyotes would have a whole
new prey animal if the ferrets became wild by the dozens, and they
might stop eating the cats and lapdogs of suburbia.....

Nancy Mitchell,
Franktown, CO