From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:17:32 -0700
Funny I've asked myself that question a 1,000x's!  I've been a dog person
all 34 years of my life and, just like you, when I got my first baby
(Max), I totally fell head over heels in love (even though he was a
vicious blood biter!)

Well let's see...I love my ferts (all stinkin' 9 of them) because
no matter what life IS GREAT.  They laugh at everything, they think
everything in the house - bathroom, bedroom, purse, laundry basket,
grocery bag - everything needs to be explored and tasted and dragged
around.  Oh and better yet, if you get it out of the 'fridge and when
you're draggin' it off to your hidey hole, the more grapes that fall out
of the bag, the funner it is to have mommy play in the game with you!
Oh, but no, NO!  not back to your hidey hole ('fridge) Mom!  They must
go into mine (under the couch), so that my lil' ant friends can have a
picnic too! : )

Talk about comic relief.

Tanya