From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:18:55 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled apple-anglers...

(Try again, Hershey...you can pull that apple out of the veggie drawer!)

Bill [The Moderator] Gruber mumbled something about:
>[Moderator's note: Ah, one of my favorite topics!  }}snip!{{ I, too,
>don't beleive chocolate is particularly harmful to ferrets.  MY opinion,
> anyhow.  BIG]

Monitor's Note: Bill's opinion is being manipulated by small, furry
critters.  You should think twice before taking his opinion as a learned
fact.  Especially if the furry critters influencing his decisions are
FEMALE furry critters!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]