Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:05:26 -0500
Attention all ferrets!! Come one call all to the first double Florida
shelter raffle!! Are your hammies worn out? Are your sleepsacks not
cozy anymore? Are you bored with your toys? Wanna get your hooman a
nice gift? Well if so, tell your ferrants to donate to our raffle to
have a chance at some great stuff for your fuzzy butts!

Visit our site at http://floridaferrets.webs.com/fallraffle.htm
to see what items are available to choose from. Remember you are
helping 2 rescues to help improve the lives of these wonderful
little creatures. Please read more about us at our site.

Kim and Jenny