From:
Wendy Loughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:20:30 -0500
Hi all!  I hope all is well with everyone.  Central New York Safe Ferret
Club Rescue/Shelter will hold our first Christmas Party this year.  We
are extending the invitation out to local NY ferret clubs or anyone else
who would like to travel up to Baldwinsville, NY .  We have set a date:
December 8, 2002 (Sunday) from 1:00 PM - ??.  The location will be at a
local fire department station in Baldwinsville, NY.  (near thruway exit
39) More information on directions will follow.

We ask members and guests to bring a dish to pass.  Due to ECE, and many
other diseases and ailments, we have decided not to invited our little
furry friends.  Instead, we are asking members and guests to bring a
picture of their furry friends to be entered into a photo contest.

At the Christmas party, our members will be voting on the 2003 clubs'
officers.  The new officers will be announced at the Christmas party.
Let's all join in for the celebration!

We would love to have you join us on December 8th for some great food,
raffles, and ferret talk.  Also to exchange ideas for funding raising,
networking, etc.

Our members have been working hard getting ferret items donated for the
raffles.  If your club sells ferret items, please feel free to set up a
table for your goodies.  We only ask that you donate an item for our
raffle.

We'd like an RSVP by December 6, 2002, email can be sent to Wendy
Loughlin at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.  We hope to see you at the party!

Wendy Loughlin

Central NY Ferret Club, Rescue/Shelter

www.dreamscape.com/wen