From:
Jason DeLozier snd Cheryl Trish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:39:30 EST
Hello all,

It's Jason from Knoxville again and i need some help.  Our local shelters
need support really bad and i need a way to get a couple of dollars to
them.  Does any one have directions on how to make ferret hammocks?  If
so please send it to me :-)

Im trying to help Rouge's Den in Harriman, TN and also the Ferret
Guardian Rescue Haven in N.C.  Any "cheap" ideas would be very helpful
and seeing as i only get to read FML every other day please contact
me directly at [log in to unmask] or through Yahoo! Messenger I.D:
Surreal_Abyss

Best Wishes,
Jason