From:
Brandy Ashmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:37:39 -0600
On animal planet last night I was enjoying "wild rescues".  A very sad
story, but among these poor tigers, elephants, bears, that were being held
in captivity, and abused from neglect, were ferrets.  The host was talking
about animals that are wild and can not be pets and through in the domestic
ferret.  It was not a N.A. black foot, and I'm sure they knew that seeing
as how they are endangered.

I was outraged.  I had to wait 'til this morning to write.  I didn't want
to get rude.  I'm am writing animal planet and inform them of there
mistake.  If you write though, I beg of you, just be nice about it.  It's
the only way to good education.

Brandy and the zoo crew