From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:18:06 -0800
I am guessing most have heard or read by now that Rollen Mason, of TJ's
Ferret Haven in Dennisville, NJ has passed away.  He left approximately
102 ferrets requiring immediate care, most of them whole breeding ferrets.
The ferrets are being picked up today, Saturday, 12/23 by Anne Ryan and Kim
Rushing.  Many of you already know I post bedding auctions on ebay to help
Kim's KiSta Ferret Rescue.

In an effort to help Anne and Kim with the cost of housing, feeding and
most importantly, the cost of neutering/spaying many of these ferrets, I
would like to offer sponsorships to all who would like to help.  With your
sponsorship, you will receive bedding as indicated below.  Many of you may
already have purchased my bedding sold under the ID ferret-fund on ebay, so
you know the quality of the items.  Anyone else, trust me or ask Kim for a
testimony!

If anyone would like to help, below is a list of what you will receive for
your sponsorship donation.  All prices including shipping.  All items will
be made of thick, soft polar fleece.

16" square hammock - 2 layers - $20.00
Floor or hanging split top sleeper - $25.00
Two cuddle blankets - $20.00
16" long play sleeve - $20.00
Hammock and sleeper set - $40.00
3 piece bedding set (your choice) - $50.00
Complete cage bedding - $100.00 includes certificate of sponsorship
(bedding = 2 hammocks, 1 hanging split top sleeper, 1 floor sleeper, 2
blankies, 1 play sleeve)

I will donate all materials, time and shipping costs required.  Every
penny donated for these sponsorships will go directly to the ferrets,
NOTHING will be taken out for 'overhead' or any costs.

Email me directly for more info or where to send your sponsorship
donation!!

I know this is a tough financial time of year for many people, but consider
what little we are giving versus the unbelievable financial strain Kim and
Anne are about to undertake.  I have made a donation already myself via
paypal to Kim, so I am asking all other ferret lovers out there to help
two people who without hesitation ALWAYS help the ferrets, regardless of
their personal situation or the financial strain it may cause.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and keeps these ferrets in their
thoughts.

Hugs,
Jen and Gang