From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 09:01:08 -0400
Hi!

To Kimberly & Elise:
We had a similar problem with our 3 level ferret cage - but not on the
ramps...there was a funny little corner shelf that kept catching Gilligan's
feet. The problem seemed to be from the folding of the wire stuff in half.
When Gilligan would go to jump off the shelf, his foot would slip through
the upper layer, and be trapped by the lower layer - which was as scary for
us as it was for him! We solved the problem by removing the offensive
shelf. If your ramps are doubled like that, you obviously can't just take
them out, but you might want to start looking for another cage. Our cage
was made for ferrets, but obviously by someone who had never put a ferret
in one!

To Steve, Colleen & Minx:
Our Bandit has a similar freshness fettish, but not with Carpet Fresh. She
likes perfume (any brand or scent is fine)! She begs for some every morning
as I get ready for the day ... after I squirt some on myself, I almost
always feel her little feet on my leg. We've also had her put perfume on
herself, from those annoying magazine samples. It is very weird to pick her
up and smell a strange perfume - or better yet ... a variety of them!  :)

Andi