From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:35:11 -0800
I want to say a very BIG thank you to everyone who helped to make my 50th
Birthday a very special day!  I have to admit to heavy laughter from some
of the cards and advice I've received!  You've all made this birthday one
I will never forget!!  The donations to SOS are still coming in and right
now, we are at $835.00!!

It is so special that people have done this for me and I appreciate it
more than anyone will ever know - but the truth is, I am just a very
small part of a community where there are many who do far more than I do.
Many do it openly for us all to see, but many are behind the scenes and
the general FML public will never know how great their contributions
really are - and they all have birthdays, too!!

So...for the Bills and Mikes and Bobs, and the Sukies, Julies, Rebeccas
and Sharons, and the Lindas, Brendas, Ardiths, Robins and Frans.  And
Cindys, Lisas, Sandys and Alexandras, and Alicias, Danees, Barbs, Nancys
and Randys - and to each and every member of the FML ( - there is no way
I could ever name everyone), I accept these donations to Support Our
Shelters in all our names!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Judy Cooke
ps...I tried to send out Thank you cards, but I didn't have an address
for some people - to those who didn't get one, I apologize!  Your
donation was appreciated so much!  Thank you!