Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:01:01 +1200
Okay, my hubby and I are attempting to put together a heap of
ferret-related items for sale, using his (wonderful!) artwork :o)

However, it's going to cost to set everything up, so we *badly* need to
know how many people may be interested in buying items, and how many
would be interested if we stocked different items, or pictures.  We are
still organising suppliers, so cannot get definite prices until we have
done so (due shortly) but have put up as many approximate prices (in US
Dollars) as possible, including shipping.

PLEASE send in comments and suggestions over the next day or two to us
regarding these products, other products you can think of, and give us
an email ASAP.

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/funcritters/

Thanks guys!

Sam