Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:18:20 EDT
An avid and experienced ferret lover from Carteret County contacted/found
me Wed.

A local triangle area bookstore referred a person from Carteret County
(New Bern, NC area) to me.  Just like our other eastern North Carolina
ferret owners have learned, this location is sorely missing out on ferret
knowledgeable pet stores, county animal control officials, and vets.

We want to form alliances with fellow eastern NC ferret lovers for
educating pet stores, county animal control officials, and vets.  Also,
setting up temporary emergency ferret rescue/sheltering should be
discussed.  As the former marketing material provider, I, or Karen, can
provide Diane with FAQ documents, TriFL fliers, triangle vet referrals,
etc.  for area distribution.

If you are in the eastern part of the our state [east of the triangle] and
would like to get in touch with other ferret lovers, please email me so
that you can coordinate your efforts for the well being of ferrets.

If interested in adopting within NC/SC/TN/VA, please check out the addy
for a NC shelter in my sig.

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC