From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:09:30 -0500
Hi!  I'm another human owned by fuzzies who let me know exactly what they
want.  Two of my three put their little paws on my calf to tell me "Mom,
you must put me in the sink and give me a glass of water".  Miktte is my
spoiled first ferret.  She was allowed on the counter and in my closet
with supervision.  Now that I have three, it is more difficult to do this,
however Mikette still believes she deserves the honor.  When she wants to
go in the closet or on the counter she will get my attention and then back
up to this area - staring at me the whole time.  If I don't give in right
away she lays down on her back with her paws in the air- still staring at
me.  It's as if she's saying "look how cute I am - don't you want to let
me up?"  And of course I always do (-:

Risa