From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 13:01:40 -0400
My rabies resources webpage is now up!  Still far from finished, but I
didn't want to put off the upload any longer.  It currently has:

-Glossary of rabies related terms
-List of references in print (books, magazine articles, scientific papers)
-State by state resource listing of contacts (who are working on or have
 worked on rabies quarantine legislation.)  (Kymberlie Becker will be taking
 over this; eventually I will just  link to what she completes.)
-Case studies of rabid ferrets (currently the NY 1995 and FL1996 cases are
 listed, others will be added as the infomation is obtained.
-Links to related pages

The URL is:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ilena

Please stop by!  Suggestions and submissions of additional information are
very welcome.

-Ilena Ayala