From:
Cindy Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:55:15 EDT
I have two girls one will be 7 on the 14th of this month and I think the
other is 8.  I need to find a ferret shelter in southern Jersey maybe
Burlington or Camden county.They just dont get to have the kind of life
they deserve lately and Im not going to omit the fact that they are both
losing tailfur and are in need of vet assistance that I just cant give.

I have been asked to remove them from the premisies as the apt complex
I am in has been sold.They are nice ferrets and if anyone can help with
finding a place for them please let me know.Thanx .My goal is to find a
place for them as soon as I possiblely can.