From:
Ian Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 1994 12:07:21 EST
Howdy all---
This is my first posting and was very excited to have stumbled
on to the FML....
  My question is ...Does anyone out there know of any Rescue Homes
in Southern Illinois.  I'm new to the area and the Animal Shelter doesn't
handle them....just curious (not to mention that good feeling).
  To  make an official introduction of the curent resident (Yes, only one
right now) his name (for the time being) is "Rat", he is a 7mo. old
fixed male. I purchased him from a pet shop in Evansville, IN., apparently
the previous owner was moving and couldn't take him along, and the shop
took him in.....

 As I said it's great to be here and am looking forward to any responses....

Thanks,
Ian