From:
gregory cassarella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:23:36 -0500
Hi friends,
There is a company called PET CREMATION SERVICES OF JAX, FLORIDA.  They
cremate all different types of pets THROUGH-OUT FLORIDA.  (mostly northeast
and central)

Please tell as many of your pet/ferret friends of this company so that they
will not use them in their time of need.

This company is owned and operated by a husband and wife team out of their
home.

The husband handles the cremation and did a great job.  However, the wife
handles everything else included in their services.  The plaque for my urn
was done incorrectly two times.  I was promised a refund along with my
correct plaque.

Here's where the service failed: It took two months and many, many phone
called and emails.  Still no refund just broken promises.  (lies)

When I finally gave up on the possibility of getting my refund, I called
the BBB only to find out that this company has an UNSATIFACTORY RECORD:(

I finally received the refund, but only after the couple who referred me
to this company made a phone call to the wife.

Cremation of your beloved ferret/pet is extremely important!  If everything
is not handled properly then you do not have complete CLOSER.

My thoughts and prayers are with those sick ferts.  And know that my
BELOVED ANA IS AT THE BRIDGE waiting to help.

    Sincerly,
    Plashette and my wild seven
   <In loving memory of my sweet Ana>