From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:09:47 -0800
Dear all, I am reading over the mail that came pouring in saying that
everyone was so happy that he is home and it makes tears come to my
eyes...you are all so kind...how can we be so blessed to have such nice and
loving people in our lives like you?

Well, I go pick Lisa up at Dental school right now and Tony Macaroni is
riding shotgun...it will really make her happy to see her boy!

Last night I climbed into the bathtub to give all 6 of the ferrets baths and
Tony Macaroni climbed up all by himself to say hi and so did Cleo...Tony is
such a blessing!  The folks that had him said that they didn't want to see
him leave, and their boy cried when he left too!  Tony really is a loving
ferret, I wish you all could meet him!  He lays in your arms and smiles and
smiles and he loves to play for hours...running as fast as he can thru
tunnels!

God Bless you all,

Dave  =)