From:
Michaelangelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:46:18 -0500
Thank you all for your prompt and incredibly informative replies to my cry
for help at the diagnosis of our male Silver's Cardiomyopathy.

The ultrasound showed that though his heart is enlarged, it is not really
that severe and he is a very healthy ferret right now.  He is asymptomatic
so we are optimistic.

Your letters of advice have given me hope that little Chewie will have a
happy and long life with us!

Merry Christmas and God bless all of you!

Michael and Janice
Jedi, Boba, and Chewie
http://www.tiac.net/users/ascribe