From:
Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 04:26:27 -0700
Hi All,

So you all know I have been unable to pull up mail last nite due to my
pooter freaking out.  I have had to fwd.  all important mail to myself that
I have saved in my e-mailer and then send it all w/o getting any of my
waiting mail because I have to wipe the hard drive clean and reinstall
EVERYTHING!!  AARRGGHH!!  If I pull it all back up then it could be lost in
the wipe out and seen no more but if I leave it in the system it is safe
till I get this problem fixed and then I can retrieve it all, what fun this
has been let me tell ya!  David backed it all up on his zip drive but the
darn thing said it was unable to save 2 meg of it and of course we have no
way of knowing which 2 meg so I had to fwd.  every single piece of mail I
absolutely cannot have lost to myself.  So I will not be able to pull up
anything until tonite at the earliest.  I pray it will be tonite anyway.  I
have done all I can last nite and this morning and then my Mom is bringing
David over to install things I do not know how to about 11:30 am today.  I
will be gone from home ALL day and nite today from like 10 am.  until
midnite but hopefully when I return all will be in fine working order except
for my Microsoft word which is on a CD of Davids and I do not have a CD
player anymore.  I may call the guy that sold me this damn pooter and ask if
he perchance has one we could borrow for an hour.  PLEASE, PLEASE make that
possible someone up there.  <GG> So do not get upset if you have not heard
from me as I will answer all ASAP!  I SWEAR!  THANKS EVERYONE, TNT!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!          *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *