From:
julie gary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 06:15:26 -0800
Well, I tried to adopt Buster Brown, but his page on the tree said he
was awaiting Santa Confirmation, so another ferret lover got to adopt
him. Thank you!!!! I adopted over 30 ferrets from the tree this year
from two different places and I had so much fun shopping for all of
them. As I no longer have any ferrets I still enjoy being involved in
the Giving Tree. I have adopted babies from Fox Valley every Christmas
for years and this year the need was so great, I adopted all of the
remaining babies from Ferrets Unlimited. I really enjoy sharing what
I can with those babies who live in shelters across the country. The
shelter owner gives so much every day of the year and if I can help
by adopting some sweet little faces, then I am happy to do so.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of those special people
who take care of shelters and give from their hearts and pockets. It
is often a thankless job and takes a very special person. You are all
doing something so great and deserve a huge thank you!

Julie Coddington