From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:10:43 -0800
Hey dookers!
I read in the ferret faq that it is a good idea to have the boys on a
preventive wormer.  (I had no idea this was even an issue, but I am
learning more everyday!) I think I may have purchased the wrong product, I
think I got a remedial product, rather than a preventive one.  I bought
HARTZ Liquid Wormer, and on the back it says for removal of worms.  So,
can, or should I be using this product as a preventive med for my ferts?
If not, what should I use?

Next question...the garlic issue.  No I don't want to know about whether or
not garlic is good or bad, I am not going to bring that topic up again.  I
just want to know about the brewers yeast/garlic products.  I was looking
for garlic remedies for fleas, but all I could find were products with both
garlic, and yeast.  Without sparking the garlic debate, are these products
safe?

And lastly, back to my psycho kitty.  My ferts and cat are no closer to
getting along than they were a month ago.  The cat is about 3 months old
now, and considerbly bigger than the ferts.  They chase each other around
and fight until someone screams!  The cat chases my DEW, the wimp, and
picks on him a lot.  Arnold is so stressed that he's been losing hair on
his tail.  At least that's why I think he losing hair.  I am about to adopt
three more furkids (Ferret Math!!) And I don't want them to have to be
afraid of the cat.  Do you think the cat being outnumbered will teach him a
lesson?  Maybe with age his antics will cease?  Opinions please.