Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:27:47 -0700
YIPEE!!! J We getz ta have another card exchange JUST FOR REMINDER:

YIPEE!!! J We getz ta have another card exchange JUST FOR FERRETS!

We started this NEW Card Exchange this year... something fun... ok...
they are ALL fun... but this one is just a LITTLE different... because
the cards are going to be from your FERRETS to OTHER Ferrets! Yep...
they get to have their very OWN Card Exchange... and I'm sure that they
can still sweet talk their parents into sending some money to SOS for
the Shelter Fund...

It's really easy to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting
cards and letters in the mail... and now your babies can get cards
too from THEIR FUZZY FRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for
everyone. It's not just fun receiving the cards.. but sending them
too is loads of fun for everyone! At our first ever we had 38 ferrets
signed up... WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE FERRETS THIS TIME!

Want to enroll for the Ferret Fun Card Exchange? Just go to
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php and sign up for the FERRET FUN
CARD EXCHANGE! Now remember... when you sign up you are using one of
your kids names... only one sign up per household... If you want to
bundle their names (so long as it's not a lot of them!) or you can use
their "group name" (like the Tonka Toys or Spice Crew) if you have
them. Anyways.... No matter how you do it ...it's for the ferrets
from the ferrets!...

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want you
can include a couple dollars when you mail one to me ... Actually I'm
going to have Princess Pepper listed on the bottom of your list since
she will be the spokes-ferret for SOS. The money that is raised from
this card exchange will go into the Support Our Shelters general fund
so that we can continue to help shelters.

SIGN UP BY JULY 19th!

FUZZINESS!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Go sign up! J
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Joanne Ruffner and Princess Pepper SOS
www.supportourshelters.org (feel free to cross postie)