From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 05:41:03 -0700
Since it is the end of the breeding season here, we have been able to play
with our babies more.  I opened about 6 cages and took all six "breeders"
into my bedroom and turned them loose.  Then I set down on the floor and
became their mountain.  The funniest was my BIG hob, Dark Star, he kept
climbing up onto the bed then onto my shoulder and as soon as another
ferret was in my lap he would jump on them.  They would both bounce off
war dancing!  Then he would do it again.  The jills all went crazy.  They
played so hard that in about half an hour they were all just laying and
looking at each other.  I really loved being able to play with them all
again.  Then I got all the youngsters and the other hob, Nicky, out and did
it all over again.  Twice the fun!

Moonsong Ferrets
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net