From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:59:00 -0500
This is to the anonymous poster who mentioned switching from Yesterday's
News to Litter Pearls. Please, please, please be careful about Litter
Pearls. One of the mega pet stores I visit had a tray of the stuff out w/
cups of water to pour on the stuff. I dipped my finger in the water and then
into the "pearls". The pearls stuck to my finger. I had heard a story about
the pearls sticking to a ferret's anus and causing great discomfort. I
wanted to see if there was any cause for alarm...and there just might be.
Anyone out there able to substantiate the horror story? Can you imagine how
freaked out a ferret would get if that stuff stuck to or in its nose?

This product seemed like a dream come true when I first read about it, but
now I'm not sure...

Pat and the sweet inspirations (Tess, Shiloh, Amadeus, Ozzie, Sonny, and
Sadie)