From:
"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 23:23:32 -0500
It is with great saddness that our old man Tut died tonight.  He was at
least 9 years old and possibly going on around 10.  Old age finally got
the better of him.  He had not been eating good in a long while, and we
had been force feeding him for awhile now.  I never knew if it was enough
or if we trying to prolong his life simply for selfish reasons.  Some
days he did really well, perking up some and other days, he was barely
holding on by a thread.

Florence, we received the Galanthus today.  Thank you so much!
Unfortunately, it was too little too late.  I was so excited about this
stuff (and still am) and went to get more Ferretone and medicine droppers
tonight.  Unfortunately, he was already gone.  He may have passed on
while we were at work today.

Tut was very special to us, as hand feeding him for the past few months
has brought us close to him.  I know though now he is happily dancing
with his brother Ra, and they are finally together once again.  Tut's
body will be properly buried in the morning in our back yard with our
other animals that we have lost over time, but I know his spirit is
with Ra and they are waiting on the day when we cross the bridge to be
reunited once again.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for us as we grieve for our fur
baby who held on a lot longer than we ever thought he would.

Good night sweet boy...rest in peace.  You are very loved.

Ed and Susan Malone