From:
Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 13:36:29 -0500
I think I may have something new to worry about.  (Last time it was missing
sponges.)  To make a long question short, has anyone ever had a ferret who
actually swallowed a coin?  I found a nickel and two pennies in a sleepsack
yesterday, and a dime today.  No re-cycled cash in the litterbox, though.
We don't leave loose change lying around -- I suspect a hole in SO's
pocket.  One of my new adoptees stole money before, but it was a $5 bill.
So do I have to worry about coin-removal surgery now?

Signe