From:
Kirk Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:40:57 -0700
Hi all,

I am about 8 months behind on the FML so I have no idea what news is
current.  I just saw a news clip on My Yahoo and wanted to share it.

(paraphrased)
Brett Merhar from Greeley, Colorado, is planning a prime-time cartoon show
for NBC.  The show is about 2 guys living in the 90's: Clay Zeeman and and
Jonny Jenkins.  They live next door to Chicago Bulls player Dennis Rodman
and have their life stories told on the Jerry Springer show.  They also
have their pet ferret chosen to star in a Starbucks commercial.  The show
will air sometime next year.

I hope to catch up to you all soon, or at least get far enough behind so
that the weather I read about in the FML matches the seasons outside my
window :-)

From sunny, snow-starved Denver,

Kirk, Michelle, Connor (the humans)
Dax and Footsie (the ferrets)