From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 18:41:20 -0400
Hi all, Bob C., Love ya man, wheres the Bud lite!  Neil I've contacted AFA
for any and all info for organizing an out of state show sponsored by
Ferrets Anonymous and CDFA, I'm a paid subscriber to ALL mentioned (and
others).  At our Ferret Roundup held last month in Claremont,CaCaLand, I
volunteered to contact AFA, since I'm a paid member (no officer of the
organization) I thought, I could get the headsup on how to get a show for
all who are interested in participating from CaCa way.  I guess I'm a
lowwwly member, because noone has ever gotten back to me, so yes lets get
something going here whether we get legal or not, our FERRETS are here to
stay, if it means taking our tax dollars to Arizona or Nevada so be it and
believe me, fuzzbutt owners are BIG (no pun intended BIG) spenders!!!!
SINCE shows have been put aside for legalization we do need some directions
(water not included).I hate having to be anonymous, so I hope, BIG, you
don't mind if I get some info via FML.

Rascal has not improved, some of his symtoms mimick distemper and zinc
poisoning, he eats less on his own, dispite my feeding him, he is waisting
away, I'm considering putting him down, almost $ 600.00 later and noone
knows what to do and he is just suffering.  His only movements are to circle
enough to poop away from his bed and sometimes he doesn't make it.  He looks
forward to getting cleanedup and being held,he winces every time he's picked
up, moving him around he winces or hisses.  He goes back to the vet to stay
indefinitely, either improvement or he is to be put down, God this is so
hard to do.  All of you out there with little Rascals' give them extra
xoxoxox's for my Rascal.I saved this for last 'cause it hurts to much.

                [DS]