From:
"Melissa A. Boulineau" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:56:48 -0500
Hi all!!  Just wanted to let those that responded to my posting about how to
get Totally Ferret Food in your area that I have not forgot about you.  I
gave all of your e-mails to my freind and she is in process of finding out
the answers to your questions and getting together all the info so I can
post it out here for everyone.  Her father in law (the owner of Totally
Ferret) has been out of the country on business but will be back this
week... Sorry for the delay... I will let you know as soon as I know!!

For those that did not see my post before.... I am in school with the
daughter in law of the owner of Totally Ferret Food.... She has offered to
get info to anyone out there who wants to know about Totally Ferret Food and
how to get it.... Just e-mail me and I will get the info to her.  I will
post each individually and then a public post for general ?'s on the FML.
Again sorry for the wait....

Melissa
Tiki ( I need this bathroom rug in my hidey hole... help me drag
it        Katana)
Katana (Oh Tiki... Let's just get in the drawer and sleep, then we will
        dig in Mom's favorite plant)