From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:47:21 EST
>From:    Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: THE DIVINE SECRET

[Moderator's note: Not very ferret-related -- I almost rejected it, but
I guess since it's Christmas...  BIG]

Big, I admire and am grateful for alllll that you do. :)  Thank you.  I
really do think, however, that Kevins' stories of his ferrets in heaven
are ferret related.  Very ferret related.  So many people seem to be going
through loss.  I think he touches so many

I wake up every day and race to the computer...... hoping there is yet
another story from this Keven Bonner, even though they have come from such
great tragedy.  They help me a lot in so very many ways.  They make me
appreciate so much with my own ferrets.  And I will always remember his
words when the day ever comes that I loose my little ones.  I just wish
there was a way of getting all his little postings/stories in a little
ferret story book to keep forever.

Please........ Please don't ever consider not posting what he wants to
share with us.  I for one want to support the writting that is therapy for
him, and the writting that honors his loved ferrets that have passed on.
I for one get very much out of his words.  I am grateful for all that he
has shared.  He has given something so positive out of something that
makes no apparrent sense.

anyway... please don't hold his posts.  I mean.... unless I am the only
one that feels this way.  I dare to guess that I am not.

merry christmas big... thanks for everything else again.
wolfy

[Moderator's note: Thanks for the note, wolfy.  It was sent to the list
and I'll reply here as well.

Actually, I didn't realize the post was from Kevin -- I probably would
have put it more in context had I noticed.  When I edit the FML, I don't
know who wrote what (of course, I can easily find out, but to keep it as
impartial as possible I have a habit of not merging in the names till the
end and I often don't notice who posts what).  Anyhow, I often do decide
things on a case-by-case basis and feedback is always welcome.  BIG]