From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:36:18 -0400
>From:    Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
>
> http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/bijala_200x150.mov
>
>I swear to gosh this should be on tv.  I think it would be perfect for
>animal planet for a start!  I downloaded this one, but there is a 14mg
>one with titles, etc.  how different is it than the smaller one?  Does it
>play any differently, or stream differently?

someone else already suggested it, but I think there will be copy right
problems with the song.  when I have time, I will try to find a suitable
piece of royalty free music, then the movies can go on public websites.

the larger and smaller is no different (except for resolution).  larger
starts with a black screen that says "a ferret documentary" and end with
credits, including my 6 ferrets, 3 of my roommate ferrets and one of her
cats.

glad you could enjoy it.