From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:32:45 -0500
Merry Christmas to all...

We would like for everyone to keep our little boy Pooh in their prayers.
He's just a "baby" like his Mommy, my 14 year old daughter.  She's
having a hard time.  It's been almost 2 years since I lost my Rocky to
Adrenal/Insulinoma and now we find out Pooh has adrenal, too.  Pooh will
only be 2 years old in February.  I hate this disease, adrenal!  Pooh
will be having surgery soon.  Kat doesn't like our vet for the fuzzies
and so wants to have the UGA vet med hospital perform his surgery.  I
will digress to her even though it'll be double the cost.  To lessen her
and Pooh's pain has no price.  So... right now we're waiting on bloodwork
to return but as you all know we ALL know what adrenal looks like.

On a happier note, we've added two more girls to our business.  Now we're
four again.  Pooh's the only little man we have and so is all the more
precious.  Our new girls are Lexus and Rhiannon Maggie.  They were a few
months old and you know how the pet stores are.  Said they would be hard
to place and Kat and I said "not anymore!!" Just a sucker for a masked
face.  At the time we thought Poh might not have to have the surgery or
else our decision might have been different to take the girls.  I doubt
it though.

MY prayers to all of you with sick fuzzies.  And my prayers for comfort
to all of you who've lost your wonderful babies.

Christa and Kat
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, and Rhiannon Maggie
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and the royal Rocky