From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:46:08 -0800
Hi all,

I Took my boy Lancelot to vet today and the radiographs shows that he
has and enlarged heart with fluid around it.

He gave him a shot of IM/SQ and Baytril. I start tomorrow with 1/8th
tab of Benazepril (lotersin) 5mg and 1/4th tab of Baytril. Oh joy,
giving a fert a pill, glad I saved my feeding syringes (chicken gravey
with the pill). They cut the tabs for me.

Does anyone have experience with a fert with heart problems? He is 4
yrs. old, and the vet said maybe 1 yr. maybe less. I guess it depends
on how he reacts with meds.

Thank you all,

Carol Owens, Brookings, Or.