From:
Carey Probst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:31:18 -0500
I've been reading all I can about ferrets, litter training, etc.  and
haven't seen my problem addressed yet and am hoping someone can help.

We have 2 ferrets, Felix (1 1/2 year male), Bailey (1 1/2 year female).
Both are almost perfect when in their cages but Bailey refuses to use
any of the litter boxes we have set up around the house.  Felix is fine.
All boxes use the same litter, Luv My Kritter.

Bailey prefers to use the cat box which has a clumping litter.  If left
free to get there she will always use the cat box and never her litter
boxes when free.

My concern is the clumping litter harming her and I've read not to use
and use with care.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
--
Carey Probst
Saratoga Springs, NY  12866

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
2nd Amendment, US Constitution