From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:25:11 -0500
Last week I lost the last of a group of ferrets I called the Three
muskeeters. BearBear joined his former cagemates Wilson and Natalie
after fighting a long and corageous battle with insulomina, cataracts,
and a stomach tumor. He put up a great fight right to the end and was
helped cross my his current cagemates who were wrapped around him when
he passed.

Fly high my love as you have earned those wings....

love mommy Marla