From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:41:35 -0800
Thank you to everyone that responded to my letter about me joining the
Navy.  I recieved an overwhelming response of support and kind words.  I
am keeping an eye out for potential homes for 3 possibly 4 of my fuzzies.
Kokie is staying with my dad...that's final LOL!  He said for me to not
even consider finding him a different home.  Mikey is either staying with
my dad, or with someone I know but I haven't asked yet...working on that
part...Rosie, Buckie, and Jack...well...we're looking, but nothing
concrete for a few months possibly.

Jack will probably be the most difficult one to place.  Jack is possibly
starting to show signs of adrenal...nothing noticible...probably just me
being paranoid.  His fur underneath his tail is a little thin, maybe due
to coat changes, as his coat is a little coarse.  He's been sleeping a
little more, and following me around more, maybe due to less daylight
outside also...His spleen also feels a little enlarged.  Jack is about
9 months old though, that is why I'm leaning more toward a coat change
than anything, but keeping adrenal in the back of my mind.  Jack is the
biggest sweetheart.  He doesn't much care to be held, but LOVES to sleep
by my feet, and LOVES cheeto's.  He is deaf, and his colors are very
strange and he's even got two dark brown dots on the tip of his tail.
He would have to go to a multi fuzzy home, as he LOVES the company of
other fuzzies.  Sorry for rambling...

-valerie and the 5

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~