From:
Samantha Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 08:36:16 +1200
Hi guys!

I've been looking at Gemns new winter coat this morning... I'm still
fascinated by the seasonal colour changes that occur!  Now, looking at her,
she's lost her mask, which was pale anyway, her head and neck is now
completely white.  Her belly is white, which leads up to halfway 'round to a
tan/white mix on the very back... Her legs are a fawny tan now, and if she
had a tail, that'd be the same colour (well, her stump is!) So, I've gone
from a pale cinnamony jill to what?  A fawn panda?  hehe I have no idea what
colour she'd classify as now, so if anyone wants to tell me, from the
description, I'd appreciate it.  She's still my tail-less wonder, but I'd
like to know what colour to call her!  For the winter anyway <sigh>, she'd
probably become something different again next summer...

Thanks in advance,

Sam