From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:37:20 -0400
We are very excited to be included as one of the vendors at the Midwest
Ferret Fellowship Faire in Grand Rapids Michigan on Saturday October
18th at The Grand Inn.

If you are planning on attending and are interested in purchasing a
Ferret Tower of Fun & saving the shipping and insurance on it, please
email me at [log in to unmask] - as we will be accepting pre-paid orders
and can bring the Towers along with us. http://www.ferrettower.com

We will also have a great selection of Deva's cards - in fact I will
be picking up quite a few Holiday Cards from the printer tomorrow to
add to the great selection we already have.
http://www.ferretnotecards-deva.com

We will have some regular weight tubes and the heavy duty tubes on
sale as well.

So look for us at the show, we hope to see many of you there for a
great day of fun.

Cindy & Tom Scheidt