From:
Sharin Alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:01:37 -0500
I know there's no definitive answer to this, but maybe someone who's more
experienced has an idea -

When we got Chloe about 1.5 years ago, we were told she was 2 years old.
She was very playful at times, but on the whole not as active as we
expected a 2 yr old would be.  Since then, she has slowed down more, still
likes to play actively, but even more occasionally, maybe for a half hour
every couple of days.  Otherwise, she naps, is friendly, comes out to visit
briefly, then goes back to bed.  She doesn't seem ill, eats & drinks well,
etc.

What i'm wondering is, if she might be significantly older than we had
thought.  I looked at her teeth but they just looked like tiny little
carnivore teeth - nothing looks real worn down or anything.  I know you
can't tell me for sure either, but does this sound more like a 5 or 6 year
old ferret than a 3-4 year old?

thanks for any insight.

---sharin