From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:59:28 -0700
That is really, really weird!

What I would be interested in seeing is a picture of the ferret you
showed sleeping, so it's corners of it's eyes were showing, and I'm not
talking about the third eyelid ;) . It looks like the pupil itself is
somehow colored or reflecting color on the outside and black on the
inside? Is there still an iris that can be seen outside the eye? Or is
that little green ring, now the iris....leaving the rest of they eye
like a human eye? How strange!

Half of my fuzzies have light blue, thin irises, but most you can't
even see them. But none have that, for sure!

I'm intrigued!

Laryssa