From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:28:03 -0400
Hi shelter friends- Well we have been scurrying like crazy to get
Boo-Boo FerretWise turned around - he developed adrenal related UTI
complications- it has taken 2 emergency vets visits, antibiotics, Fed
Exing Lupron injections & express mailing ferretonin implants to the vets
for all the ferrets-- now I think we are under control- at least for the
moment.  Boo-Boo is travelling with hospice folks Cindy & Randy so they
could continue to administer needed meds-- while they took their long
deserved vacation.  The other 3 are doing just great with sitters!

ALL this JUST in time as we got a communication update from Robert - with
his news on shipping out!  I have enclosed it for those penpals on his
list!  Keep those prayers going for Robert and his 4 furkids in our care-
Thankfully their washer is still running so they will be springtime fresh
when he spends a day with them before shipping off!

 ... Robert writes:
Things are moving faster here now that the Battalion FTX is over.  We are
packing our butts off.  BII, our bags, even getting the vehicles ready to
ship.  We were also given the OK to wear the military's new uniform.  Its
3 shades of gray in a digital pattern.  I'll send a photo when I can.
But things are going fast now.  We were also given a briefing on where
we will be going, what we have to deal with, and the priorities.  Its a
pretty active area located, roughly, central Iraq.  I wish I can tell ya
more but I can't.  I will be able to tell my family more when I get home
in June.  We just want to get NTC over with.  A lot of guys just want to
leave Mississippi.  Nice weather, too many tornadoes tho.  Well, catcha
later.  I miss everybody, including my little carpet sharks.  Take care.

SPC Robert Lincoln Lynch
HHC 1/172 Armor 2-28 BCT
Task Force Saber

Please keep all the kids in mind-- we are doing our best to keep them
healthy and happy until their Dads return.

Thanks much-

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 org.