Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:53:31 -0400
The Holidays are fast approaching and we have many items coming to our
Little Feet Ferret Retreat Bedding Ebay Store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
to be listed during the week. We will have single items , 2 piece to
8pc sets and our usual beautiful bedding sets for Ferret nation and
most cages.

If you havent tried our bedding-Be sure to read up about us in FERRETS
Magazine -August issue Column: Ferret Superstars"/HOT TOPICS "Sewing
for Ferrets" to learn about what LFFR is & does to help ferrets !

Back to sewing now--
So many ferrets-so much sewing to do.
Bless,
Rose

Custom orders are running approx 2 weeks at the moment so get your
order in early for special bedding.

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com