From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:43:26 -0400
Have had some people asking how to get Modern Ferret if they aren't
subscribers after my post.  Well, you can go to their webpage for info, or
to Borders (Yes, that IS why it was mentioned.) \:-0 ;-) (The first is an
attempt to portray someone slapping him- or her- self on the head -- as in
"Duh!") Remember that if you are disgusted by obviously fake Halloween gore
you want to avoid ONE of the covers (Can get the other one.), the
centerfold, and page 43.

Hope to get a chance to pop my a petstore with Ferret and see Aprylle's
guys.

Many humans greatly mind being blind (Not all mind; we know someone who
likes the way his attention to listening has improved.), but the ferrets
don't seem to care overly much.  When they have smell reductions or loss
from and illness (thankfully rare) that's another story all together.

5 year old Warp is driving us out of our trees!  She can't go back in with
the others till Wednesday or Thursday (or longer if the top of the incision
hasn't closed yet by then, I expect) but she is MORE than ready.  Talk
about active!!!!!  Once we jumpstarted her eating after the surgery she
came around like gangbusters.  Hey, she's got a bit of fat on her ribs for
the first time since we've known her (4 and 1/2 years), too!