From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:33:14 -0800
Ring, ring.
me: Yes, hello.

them: Hello, may I please speak to Kouri Garber?

me: Wood, his last name is Wood.

them: Oh, I have Garber.

me: Well, what did you need him for.

them: This is the --------- Insurance Company, and he gave this number
      as his work number after his automobile accident yesterday.

me: Uh, I think somebody's pulling your leg, Kouri is a ferret, and
    this is our home phone.

them: Your ferret is named Cory? [I assume that's the spelling she had]

me: Yes, it's spelled K-o-u-r-i, would you like me to go get him?

them: No, that's ok, what a coincidence.

I didn't tell her Kouri gets offers of credit cards and belongs to the
Handyman Club of America - she might have thought I was the one pulling
her leg by pretending my son (or whoever) was a ferret!

Georgia - the left coast one...