Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:39:14 -0400
Great work on the posts Danee I am just catching up on the FML for the
last few days.  I certainly hope that this clears up a lot of the
questions that were on some peoples minds.  Mabey we will see more
progress in finding a cure with all of the research that is going on.
Thank You for keeping us updated on the ADV issues.

Harry & The Terrible Trio Stevey,Sierra,&Frosty

Come visit Us At
http://www.kwflatbed.com/ferret2.html
Visit Our Tips Page At
http://www.kwflatbed.com/tips.html