From:
Beverly Burge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 12:05:21 +0000
Hi All:  My lovely little jill just gave birth to a 10 pound neutered
male cat.....

At least that what she thinks.  Bear (the cat) frequently sleeps in EB's
cage whenever I leave the door open and now EB won't let him out without a
fuss and chases him around trying to bring him back to her cage (by the
tail!).  Poor Bear is rapidly loosing patience, but so far is being pretty
tolerant.  Can somebody tell me how long this will last???  While I'm in
stiches, the cat is going bonkers!

Side note to Dede and the 3 Musk-ateers: I will be in CaCa Land (San Diego
and Anaheim) for a course at the San Deigo Zoo during July, without my
babies, sob... If you (or any other ferret friend ) would like to get
together for coffee and chat, contact me privately via my email and I will
give you the number where I will be staying.  Have made several meetings in
New York to get together with ferret people, but it never occured to me to
try in Calif because of the bull that goes on there.  Neat...

Take care all,

Beverly Burge
Zoological Assistant
Jerusalem Zoo